I was rather excited to see the Kaisercraft Call go out and thought yes i am going to apply! I was a little daunted at 'putting it out there' that i was as a requirement is a blog post containing 8 projects. But then all the old sayign went through my head like 'got nothing to lose' and 'got to be in it to win it'. So here it is! My dedicated blog post to 8 Kaisercraft Projects!!! I have no idea if i have what they are looking for but have given it my best shot as i just LOVE Kaisercraft products! The layouts and cards i made new for this, however the OTP and papercrafts are older projects.
1. Double LO using Nans Favourite Collection. I just love the colour of the circle diecut, add some string, tickets and thickers and I am done! This is a very simpleLO but a style i love so have included this one
2. Single LO using my new favourite Chanteuse Collection, used the grid stamp covered with paint and added a pearl strip and some Kaisercraft Alpha stickers
3. Single LO- using the Timeless collection in the background combined with Secret Bird Society and a small amount of orange from the Rewind Collection.
4. OTP advent calendar using 'Tis the Season
5. papercrafts- have used some dear santa paper and pearl strips and other. I choose to include this one as i loved them when i made them and used the template form the Kaisercraft site. they were teachers gifts that i made last year for Lucys teachers.
6. Card using After Five Collection, lace, diecut heart and doilie.
7. Card using the Chanteuse Range
8. Mini album using Made with Love Collection
Well thankyou so much for stopping by. Now just to wait and see!!!! Wish me luck, i am going to need it!!